- 1906: Establishment of Muylle-Facon as a manufacturer of mastic.
- 1962: Launch of the first assortment of wood protection products:
Teintécire: colourstain for wood
Ciraneuf: liquid or solid beeswax
Boizaneuf: paint remover
- 1966: First international expansion.
- 2000: The company starts with the development of an oil based on a revolutionairy technology: molecular bonding, conducted by Dr. George Barrell.
- 2005: Worldwide launch of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus at an international trade fair. Start of the very first branch offices.
- 2008: Rubio Monocoat USA was incorporated.
- 2016: The Rubio Monocoat family is active in 41 countries by now and has over 150 employees worldwide. A second site will be put into use in 2016 to manage the growing demand for Rubio Monocoat products. With the launch of Rubio EasyBond parquet adhesive, our product assortment is also expanding.