Pro-Timber is one of the leading shop tting companies that takes pride in giving clients the best quality workmanship and service, to ensure complete satisfaction to their client base. Services include: high standard restaurants, o ce buildings and retail shops that are designed by some of the leading recommended design architects. Each project includes the use of the highest quality computerised machinery, and expert hands-on manufacturing, that allows them to deliver the best quality craftsmanship on time.
“We always prefer to include the all-natural Rubio Monocoat oils as part of our overall nishes, to ensure we create and deliver a warm and timeless feel to the interiors, bringing out the true natural look of the timber. In this project, we used the colour Castle Brown on the BIC’s, staircase, skirting's, interior doors and vanities.
Rubio’s comprehensive product and service o ering, means we are spoilt for choice on colour combinations, and the eco-friendly characteristic, with a 0% VOC rating, is always a winner with our end customers. It is safe to be used on all food surfaces, so ideal for kitchens and food preparation areas. The product is so easy to apply and maintain, relative to other products, and combined with the high levels of technical support from the Rubio team, Pro-Timber prefer to use Rubio Monocoat whenever possible”.
Yolandi Prinsloo - Project Coordinator
To create a warm and timeless feel to the interi- or of a residential property in Midstream Estate, and to enhance the natural grain of the timber. The 0% VOC and food safety product attributes complemented the kitchen island.
Castle Brown: Built-In-Cupboards, staircase and balustrade, skirtings, interior doors, exterior wall and door panels, kitchen island, cabinets and bathroom vanity.
Problems Overcome: No application problems experienced by Pro-Timber.
RMC Plus 2C interior oil. Colour: Castle Brown
RMC Oil Plus 2C is the next-generation product that colours and protects your wood in one single layer.
- Colours and protects in 1 layer
- 40 standard colours that can be blended for unlimited possibilities
- Enhances the natural look and feel
- Environmentally friendly: 0% VOC
- Does not contain any water or solvents - Easy to maintain
- No overlaps or starting marks
- Durable protection
- Average coverage: 50 m2/L
- Can be applied to all wood types
- Very wear-resistant
- Water and Heat-resistant
- Very fast curing: 80% in 2 days
- A short ‘dry’ maintenance period: after 5 days,the surface can be cleaned with water and soap
- New RMC Oil Varnish can be applied as a top coat for additional protection if required